The Overwatch Uprising event has just gone live on servers all over the globe, and as well as introducing the usual feast of cosmetic items for you to unlock, there are also some Achievements and Trophies that you can try and polish off as well.
You'll only have until May 1st to tick these off the list though, and so over the next day or so we'll be providing tips for completing all of them. For now, here's a breakdown of the challenge in front of you:
All of our Overwatch: Uprising articles
- 1. Uprising Guide - Overwatch: Uprising Guide
- 2. Uprising Legendary Tips - Overwatch: Uprising Legendary Tips
- 3. Skins - Overwatch: Uprising Skins
- 4. Highlight Intros - Overwatch: Uprising Highlight Intros
- 5. Emotes - Overwatch: Uprising Emotes
- 6. Victory Poses - Overwatch: Uprising Victory Poses
- 7. Achievements - Overwatch: Uprising Achievements and Trophies
- 8. Trailer - Overwatch: Uprising Trailer
LEGENDARY GUIDE: Don't miss our Uprising Legendary tips and strategy page for advice on how to complete this event on the very toughest difficulty setting.
|Distinguished Service||Complete Uprising on Legendary difficulty||OR14-NS Spray||15|
|Handle With Care||Deliver the paylod with over 80% health in Uprising on Hard difficulty||Slicer Spray||15|
|Mission Complete||Complete Uprising on Hard difficulty||Eradicator Spray||15|
|Replacements||Complete Uprising (All Heroes) with 8 different heroes||Nullmari Spray||15|
|Strike Team||Complete Uprising with each of the 4 heroes||Nulltrooper Spray||15|
|Unit Commendation||Complete Uprising on Expert difficulty||B73NS Spray||15|
If you need a general guide for this co-op event, make sure you look at our Uprising guide first of all. It's got loads of tips for clearing the mission, and you can move onto the advanced version later.